Convenience and affordability are the key features here. On the busline to Oakland and Shadyside, it is just across the street from Walgreens and The Food Co-Op, the best kept secret in town for fresh organic and local food at affordable prices. This building features . . .
- Studios to 2 bedroom apartments
- Pet friendly
- Heat, water, cooking gas, hot water, sewage and trash included in rent
- Off-street parking (subject to availability)
- On-site laundry
- Storage lockers
- Air conditioning
- Hardwood laminate and ceramic floors
- Fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers
Healthy Ride (bike-sharing) locations near the Ravenswood.
What school district is the Ravenswood in?
Where can you dine, shop, catch a bus, etc. near the Ravenswood?
Rent: $660 - $985
7520 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15208
View our Google map